All the important stuff
Terms & Conditions - Wholesale
1. All customers payments are on Pro forma terms .
2. All Pro forma orders from new wholesale customers require payment prior to goods being sent. This enables us to deliver new orders immediately. For details on how to pay Pro forma Orders please refer to ‘Payment Methods’.
3. Trade Accounts:
This is an agreement between Nibbanah and you (the client) for the registration of a trade account with Us upon to our acceptance of your application, you will be deemed to have consented to these terms by your use of the Account.
4. All orders which are endorsed or described as ’Pro forma Orders’ are firm, binding and non-cancellable by the purchaser and must be paid for in full within 7 days from date of invoice to ensure delivery of all available product. Where payment for a Pro forma Order is not received within 30 days of the date of invoice, the order may be cancelled by and at the sole discretion of NiBBANAH. In such an event the purchaser will be liable from the date of notice of cancellation for a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the invoiced cost or $50.00, whichever is greater for stock ordered on your behalf.
1. All pricing on our Website is in Australian Dollars (AUD). Each product displays the cost PER UNIT excluding GST, unless otherwise stated.
2. Nibbanah reserves the right to change prices and product specifications at any time without prior notice.
1. Every effort has been taken to display as accurately as possible product descriptions, dimensions and colour finishes on this site. The actual colours you see will depend on your computer/monitor and Nibbanah does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour is true and accurate.
1. There are number of ways to place orders with NiBBANAH Via Trade fair, online, email, fax or phone order accepted.
RETURN & CREDITS:
1. We do not exchange, refund or credit for incorrect choice. Any goods purchased from NiBBANAH may only be returned or claimed if found to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied. No Credit’s, Return’s or Exchange are offered on sale items.
2. All Returns & Credits require authorization and therefore notification of any proposed Return or Credit claim must be advised in writing within seven (7) days of the date of delivery. Failure to do so will result in Returns or Credits being denied.
3. All returns once authorised must be returned to NiBBANAH within (7) days of authorisation. No authorization will be issued if goods are not in original packaging and complete with a NiBBANAH barcode label. Customers are responsible for all freight costs when returning non- damaged, perfect quality or correctly supplied goods and all returns must be sent to NiBBANAH (Office/Warehouse) in Melbourne.
4. NiBBANAH reserves the right to deny a credit for returned goods found NOT to be in perfect order and without authorization.
5. NiBBANAH will only refund payment (excluding delivery fee) for faulty or damaged Pro forma paid goods authorised by our Accounts Department.
RETURN ADDRESS: 37 Clematis Avenue, Ferntree Gully VICTORIA 3156
DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS:
1. All NiBBANAH products are packaged with care. In the unlikely event that an item is damaged or broken in transit, please advise our Head Office in writing immediately so that a suitable solution can be determined. If required we will arrange for the damaged goods to be picked up and a replacement or substitute of goods be delivered where possible.
Terms & Conditions - General
1. There are number of ways to place orders with NiBBANAH Via online, email, fax or phone order accepted.
HOW TO RETURN: Don't Worry, Be Happy....
We hope that you are delighted with your order but we understand that there may be an occasion where you will need to return something to us. We have tried to answer all your questions below, but if there is something else please email us [email protected] or call us on 0422891048, our customer service team are available Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:00pm (Excluding Public Holidays).
What happens if you want to return an item?
Simply let us know that you want to return your item within 14 days of receipt then return the item to us within 30 days to receive a refund. Refunds are processed within 3 working days of receipt.
Please note that the customer is responsible for the cost of returning their unwanted item. We will email you a copy to print out and send back to us with your item.
Return Address : 37 Clematis Avenue, Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
What happens if I want to return an item after the 14 days returns period?
We are happy to offer you a credit note for orders returned within 90 days of receipt by the customer. We do not accept returns after 90 days from receipt by the customer.
Can I change my existing order? Yes you can! Just as long as you contact us prior to the item being dispatched.
The only exception to this is our Made To Order Items. If you contact us quickly after making your order we will always try to accommodate your wishes. Unfortunately, if manufacturing has already commenced changes will not be possible.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
If your item arrives with you damaged, please accept our apologies but this does sometimes happen.
Please email [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving your damaged delivery. Remember to include your name, order number, photos of the damaged item and your refund/replacement request in your email.
We will then arrange everything for you and confirm by email within 3 days.
Please do not return damaged items as we are unable to refund any return costs.
Minimum order is required as required quantity per products which will be depended on consideration by customer cost of freight charge from NiBBANAH to end destination. Orders can be forwarded to NiBBANAH via email, fax or through our website. Phone orders will also be taken. No responsibility will be taken by NiBBANAH for customer typing errors.
All prices are exclusive of GST. Prices quoted on the price List were deemed correct at the time of printing. However, errors and omissions, fluctuating currencies and other factors beyond our control can occur so we reserve the right to make changes if /and when necessary. All pricing is in Australian Dollar(AUD).
Initial orders to be on pro forma basis. Payment must be received in full, including the cost of freight and GST. We suggest, in order to encourage prompt dispatch of goods, that the purchases provide credit card details upon placement of order. The credit card will be processed only when goods are dispatched, and not before. Neither will credit card information be retained for future use.
Delivery of Goods
All goods are delivered Ex-Warehouse. NiBBANAH will arrange the freight charge through a freight agency who has different courier companies and the least fright charge will be selected to deliver to the purchaser’s address, unless the purchaser states otherwise. Risk passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the designated address of the purchaser. Freight costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and are additional to the cost of goods sold. Liability of delivery of goods to the respective carrier of the purchaser thereafter will fall directly on the purchaser. If you have ordered an item that isn’t in stock, we will contact you within 3-5 business days, depending on state.
Payment can be made to the EFT credit card, (visa, master card),Paypal, Direct deposit, cheque or cash.
Returns and Credits
Are only accepted if authorised by NiBBANAH head office, are notified within seven days of receipt of goods. Notification of a claim must be made by EMAIL to NIBBANAH Head office. Failure to claim within this period constitutes full acceptance of the goods. The goods must be in their original packaging in which they were shipped when returning goods, after authorisation has been given.
NIBBANAH sales representatives and sales agents will not accept return of claimed goods unless authorization from NiBBANAH head office is given.
Goods which are not supplies to the purchaser will remain on back order until the goods are available. Once the item returns to stock NIBBANAH will endeavour to dispatch the items as soon as possible. Cancellation of orders must be made in writing.
Until an overdue account is brought up to date, Nibbanah reserves the right not to supply further goods to the purchaser.
Application for Credit
Offered at NIBBANAH ‘s discretion. A standard Gift and Homewares Association “Credit Application Form” must be completed in full by all new customers or new owners of a current account wishing to apply for credit with NIBBANAH. All account payments are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
Change of Ownership
Change of business ownership must be made in writing to NIBBANAH. New owners will be on proforma basis for initial order with NIBBANAH.
COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by NiBBANAH. Unless otherwise noted, all material including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written material that appear as part of this site are copyrights, trademarks and/or intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by or to Nibbanah. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, and exploit in any way any of the contents. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose other than for personal use is a violation of NiBBANAH copyright and proprietary rights.
SHIPPING & DELVERY ( GENERAL PUBLIC)
Standard Shipping (Australia) $10 Expected dispatch time: 1-3 Business Days Expected delivery time: 2-8 Business Days (based on location)
Standard Shipping orders $100+ (Australia) FREE Expected delivery time: 2-8 Business Days (based on location)
Express Shipping (Australia) $20 Expected dispatch time: Next Business Day Expected delivery time: Metro Areas: 1 – 2 Business Days, Darwin, Non-CBD Perth Regional areas: 2 – 3 Business Days International Shipping $30 Expected delivery time: 10+ Business Days (based on location) Order Tracking Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, you can track your order here. Shipping time calculator To have a better estimation of shipping time you can calculate postage & delivery times here (our postcode is 3061). Please note: Shipping days do not include public holidays. Please note: During busy periods such as Mother's day or Christmas, there may be a delay of up to 3-5 business days.
SHIPPING & DELVERY ( WHOLESALE )
All orders are subject to a Freight charge. Freight is calculated on the size of the consignment ( which is ever greater, cubic or weight measurement).
An itemed Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all deliveries.
All Accounts ( Existing customers), orders are dispatched approximately 2-3 working days from receipt of confirmed order subject to the availability of products ordered.
All Proforma orders are dispatched approximately 2-3 days of receipt of payment. Longer dispatch times may occur during peak periods.
Nibbanah sends orders via couriers’ agency to ensure fast & safe delivery and effective cost. All order both domestic and international MUST be delivered to a business address.
We are able to deliver to Residential addresses however conditions may apply.
We are unable to deliver to PO Box address. (SEE DETAILS BELOW)
All deliveries to business addresses require a signature upon receipt.
In the rare event that nobody is available at the nominated business address to sign for the package, then , then the courier will leave a notification card and you will need to call them directly to rearrange a suitable delivery day for which further charges from NiBBANAH will apply from.
All delivery addresses given to NiBBANAH are considered to be business addresses unless otherwise advised. A non negotiable condition of all deliveries to residential addresses is that they are sent with ’Authority To Leave’ if no-one home. Once the courier has delivered the goods, we will have no further responsibility for their loss or damage here after. In the rare event that no-one is home and they do not leave the goods, the courier may leave a notification card and you may have to call them directly to rearrange a suitable delivery day or please contact us for help.
For all deliveries detailed above it is the responsibility of the customer to check that all cartons are accounted for before signing for the delivery. A signed “Proof of Delivery” (POD) will be used to determine the delivery of an order. NiBBANAH does not accept responsibility for goods that are misplaced after they have been delivered and signed for including ATL Residential deliveries.
If you wish to use your own courier please advise upon receipt of order. We will simply liaise with your courier regarding pick-up of the order from our warehouse. Once we have delivered goods to your courier or they have picked the goods up, we will have no further responsibility for their loss or damage whilst in transit.
Deliveries to most Capital cities in Australia take approximately 2-5 working days. For urgent delivery requests please note that NiBBANAH will make every effort to dispatch orders on time, however we can’t guarantee the nominated freight company will deliver on time as requested. We are also unable to request the courier to call before delivery. Please understand that as we use a third party for deliveries we are unable to guarantee an exact delivery date, once the goods leave our premises, circumstances may arise which are outside of out control. Please call us if you have not received your order within 7 working days of placing your order or if you have any concerns at all.